A workplace experience breakthrough hybrid scheduler for maximum flexibility powered by artificial intelligence.
Smarten Spaces, an award-winning global leader in digital workplace technology, today announced a new version of its flagship product, Jumpree, featuring a new Hybrid Scheduler to maximize employee engagement, collaboration, and productivity.
According to Gartner1, “Organizations are facing a hybrid future, with 75% of hybrid or remote knowledge workers saying their expectations for working flexibly have increased.”
Smarten Spaces has experienced significant growth by helping companies get back to work and shift to the Hybrid Workplace. With all the learnings and experience, it has released a new version of Jumpree that brings together workplace and workforce technology on a single platform with an easy-to-use employee experience app, integrated analytics, and is packed with more than 80 out-of-the-box integrations with business applications and sensors.
“After helping companies worldwide shift to the new hybrid workplace, we’ve learned it is imperative to transform the way we work. Leaders today have to role model flexibility to ensure collaboration improves and employees should be empowered. We are thrilled to launch this new unique innovative technology that will truly be a key driver in helping companies make this shift and overcome the challenges associated with it,” said Anushka Verghese, Co-founder & CPO of Smarten Spaces.
The intuitive technology platform is tailored to each client’s environment and offers:
- new mobile and desktop technology for employees and managers to plan their work-from-home and work-from office hybrid schedules;
- synchronized scheduling with colleagues, teams, and flexible spaces;
- AI-driven recommendations to assist managers and employees in planning the most productive and engaging hybrid schedules;
- desk booking, meeting room booking, and visitor management to get back to work safely;
- full visibility into how employees adapt to the new hybrid environment through advanced reporting and analytics; and
- detailed space utilization data to improve space planning and decision making.
Having deployed the solution in over 100 cities across many Fortune 500 companies including the world’s largest banks, FMCGs, and technology companies, the key to success has been the ability to provide the employee and the organization full transparency and empowerment to make decisions. Hybrid Working requires planning and the blending of employee engagement, space management, and technology that come together in the new version of Jumpree.
For more such Updates Log on to www.hrtechcube.com