Bridge, an employee development suite from the makers of Canvas, announced today that it has awarded industry-leading organizations with its inaugural Employee Development Awards in the Categories of Innovation, Employee Experience and Culture of Learning.
“Bridge is proud to honor and recognize organizations that are committed to creating engaging workplace experiences for their employees,” said Matt Bingham, VP of Bridge. “In today’s competitive workplace environment, it is no easy feat to encourage continuous employee development and we congratulate all award winners.”
The Bridge Employee Development Awards are comprised of three categories, with enterprise and mid-market organizations each receiving recognition. Award categories and winners include:
The Innovation Award recognizes customers that create measurable workplace value by specifically leveraging one or all of Bridge’s modules. The winners focus on challenging and changing the status quo of the function of learning and development:
- Enterprise: Swift Transportation Swift Transportation, multi-year Bridge clients, created an innovative new driver training program with their guided onboarding experience, where new drivers are able to access their training content from a mobile device, computer, or driver terminal kiosk. By leveraging Bridge, they have succeeded in enhancing new employee training while reducing onboarding time.
- Mid-market: Haselden Construction Haselden Construction is changing the way learning occurs in the construction industry by moving to a more centralized system which allows them to track their safety and compliance certifications more effectively. Their innovative use of Bridge enables them to offer and track these standard courses while providing their learners with additional educational opportunities.
The Employee Experience Award goes to the customers that have used Bridge’s HR technology to transform their businesses and drive a culture that promotes employee career development. The winners set a standard for using HR technology to deliver a great employee experience:
- Enterprise: Movement Mortgage After launching Bridge to a multi-location workforce, Movement leveraged internal community groups to ensure that remote and branch-location employees have the same experiences as those in their home office. Currently, the company is preparing to launch a “Learning Ninja” program to celebrate and recognize high-performing employees who have the most optional course completions over a certain period of time.
- Mid-market: Golden Nugget, Las Vegas Golden Nugget Las Vegas uses Bridge to revolutionize their employee experience from distributing hard copies and manually updating their training records, to a modernized suite that houses all their learning. Using Bridge, their managers are now empowered to keep records updated for their employees while promoting employee growth and career progress.
The Culture of Learning Award honors customers who create a culture of ongoing learning and provide employees with many different ways to learn. Winners demonstrate learning initiatives that drive measurable and repeatable process improvement:
- Enterprise: TELUS InternationalTELUS International implemented Bridge Practice as part of a targeted Leadership Development program. As a result, they boosted engagement and increased participation and support from company leaders, resulting in completion rates going from 58 to 93 percent. Learners left feeling more prepared and informed, reinforcing a thriving culture of engagement and learning.
- Mid-market: SafetyNowSafetyNow uses Bridge to deliver impactful learning that increases knowledge retention which empowers their clients to be smarter and safer on the job; saving lives in the process. SafetyNow leverages Bridge to improve retention of core safety training, which increased fivefold after two weeks when compared with learners who did not receive courses with Bridge’s Retain functionality.
For these awards, the enterprise category is defined as organizations with more than 2,999 employees or more than 25,000 contracted external learners. The mid-market category is defined as organizations with less than 2,999 employees or less than 25,000 contracted external learners. To learn more about how organizations are creating award-winning experiences for their employees, visit www.GetBridge.com.
Bridge, from the makers of Canvas, is employee development software that creates a positive employee experience and increases engagement through purposeful learning, continuous feedback, collaboration, skill building, and career development. We empower businesses to develop, retain, and promote their most valuable asset—their people. Learn more at www.getbridge.com.
Instructure, Inc. (NYSE: INST) is a leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology company that makes software that makes people smarter. With a vision to help maximize the potential of people through technology, Instructure created Canvas and Bridge to enable organizations everywhere to easily develop, deliver and manage engaging face-to-face and online learning experiences. To date, Instructure has connected millions of instructors and learners at more than 4,000 educational institutions and corporations throughout the world. Learn more about Canvas for higher ed and K–12, and Bridge for the corporate market, at www.Instructure.com.
Sr. Director, Corporate Communications