Culture Coach, the first end-to-end digital coaching solution from the workplace culture experts at Bonfyre, was recognized as the “Remote Work Tech Innovation of the Year” in the 2021 RemoteTech Breakthrough Awards. The awards are conducted by RemoteTech Breakthrough, an independent market intelligence organization honoring excellence in technologies that empower remote work and distributed teams.
The rise in virtual employee experiences – whether for hybrid/remote work or engaging “generation digital” – creates enormous new challenges for organizations and leaders with employee burnout, isolation, attrition, and disengagement.
Built on 10s of millions of Bonfyre data points and the science of how people build workplace culture and relationships, Culture Coach is a first-of-its-kind digital coaching solution that gives managers the guidance, reminders, and single digital destination they need to take action on employee engagement KPIs and OKRs that are so critical in the new work reality. It features:
- Proprietary library of pre-packaged, “ready to implement” engagement actions so managers don’t have to spend time researching what to do.
- Behavior nudges that reach managers where they are, so they don’t have to remember when to take action.
- “One click” user experience with key culture touchpoints in one platform – recognition, multi-language comms, team building photo activities, internal campaigns, and more.
- Multi-channel notifications to targeted employees (Microsoft Teams, SMS, Slack, WhatsApp) to drive visibility and engagement with manager actions.
- Unique, action-level insights required to translate “non-work” objectives like employee wellbeing, engagement, and retention into weekly behaviors that drive positive change.
RemoteTech Breakthrough performs a comprehensive evaluation of remote technology solutions, recognizing the creativity, hard work, and success of companies in this space. This year’s award program attracted over 1,600 nominations worldwide, with winners in other categories including AirSlate, Monday.com, RingCentral, and Zapier.
“Performance management is at its best when we can break down a company-level objective into the recurring behaviors required to achieve it – such as X phone calls or Y demos to reach a sales goal. Today, organizations must achieve the same action-level clarity to move the needle on belonging, culture, retention, and engagement,” says Mark Sawyier, Bonfyre co-founder and CEO. “To action engagement, with everything else on their plate, managers need more than directional guidance from engagement surveys – they need prescriptive recommendations that automatically optimize based on what drives results. We are honored to be recognized by RemoteTech Breakthrough for the innovative work we’re doing in this space.”
For more such Updates Log on to www.hrtechcube.com