Awardco, the leader in employee recognition and rewards, has announced its upcoming Awardco Culture Quarterly meeting for Q3 (ACQ3) tailored to help HR professionals improve their total reward strategy.
ACQ is a quarterly virtual event where HR leaders gather to hear from industry leaders. Topics discussed in ACQ3 will include trends, product updates, customer insights, and much more. Here is what attendees can expect to hear:
- Keynote from Awardco CFO John Richards on how to get and maintain leadership buy-in with rewards and recognition
- Product updates, sneak peeks, and deep dives into new features like My Circle, Account Health Widget, Life Event MemoryBooks™, and more
- Total rewards strategy discussion hosted by Deloitte
- In-depth look at Awardco client Crumbl’s success with recognition programs
- Recognize Awards 2023 winner announcements
Awardco Culture Quarterly is designed to provide a welcome boost to every HR professional and to empower them with fresh ideas and specific tools to enhance their total rewards strategy and employee recognition efforts.
Steve Sonnenberg, CEO of Awardco, said, “Awardco Culture Quarterly is a chance for us to gather with like-minded individuals and be inspired in our efforts to bring rewarding employee recognition to every organization across the globe. Our goal with this quarterly event is to rejuvenate HR leaders with ideas and strategies that will benefit their own work.”
With this latest iteration of Awardco Culture Quarterly, Awardco is excited to build on the last two ACQ events and discuss how best to obtain leadership buy-in for total rewards.