Phenom has been named a Strategic Leader in the 2023 Fosway 9-GridTM for Talent Acquisition for the third consecutive year, proving its ability to deliver higher levels of innovation, customer impact and advocacy compared to alternatives in the market. Fosway identifies Strategic Leaders as companies that provide a rich suite of capability across a broad scope of features and have the sophistication to consistently meet the needs of complex enterprise-scale customers.
Job vacancy rates recently reached record highs and the competitive talent market remains a priority on the European Union’s policy agenda, according to a European Labour Authority report. To better connect with candidates and quickly fill open roles in a scalable, sustainable way, CHROs and CEOs from today’s leading enterprises are choosing holistic solutions that leverage intelligence, automation and experience to reduce repetitive tasks, increase recruiter efficiency and hyper-personalize every part of the talent journey.
“Artificial intelligence (AI) is accelerating disruption in the TA market,” said David Wilson, CEO, Fosway Group. “Phenom’s position as a Strategic Leader on the 2023 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Talent Acquisition reflects the company’s continued innovation in AI and the candidate and talent experience. Recent acquisitions continue to give the company even greater traction in the European market.”
More than 500 global, diverse enterprises use Phenom’s vast network of data, contextual industry models and deep learning to achieve measurable, defensible results. Case studies of customers using the Intelligent Talent Experience platform document their ability to:
- Generate 11X more internal and external applications and achieved a 50% reduction in time to apply
- Drive a 176% increase in applications and 165% increase in hires YOY
- Deliver 8X more candidates and 20% faster hires
- Save up to 78% of recruiters’ time with automated screening and scheduling
- Decrease time to schedule an interview 98% (from 5 minutes to 5 seconds) with automation
- Increase recruiter productivity 567% and reduce agency spend
- Cut 65 days off time to hire
“Phenom continues to deliver innovation, scale technology and elevate customer support to solve the most complex talent demands of the largest enterprises across Europe,” said Mahe Bayireddi, CEO and co-founder of Phenom. “We are fully invested in the success of our customers’ teams, their outcomes and the incredible impact they’re able to drive for talent acquisition and management — and the business as a whole.”
In addition to their existing talent acquisition technology — including Career Site, CMS, CRM, Video Assessments and AI Scheduling — Phenom recently announced Phenom X+, a new platform-wide generative AI capability that bolsters efficiencies by automating content creation, surfacing actionable intelligence, and eliminating time-consuming tasks. Phenom also unveiled 18 platform intelligence and automation innovations to further transform the way employers teams hire, develop and retain talent.
Platform innovation highlights include:
- Generative AI for TA — providing sourcers, recruiters, talent marketers, and other talent acquisition professionals the ability to generate personalized content that delights candidates and dramatically speeds up the hiring process by eliminating time-consuming, manual work.
- High-Volume Hiring — automating job discovery, application submission, and offering extension processes for frontline and hourly workers.
- Automation Engine — giving organizations the backend interface and control needed to configure and iterate on hiring workflows – complete with intelligence for ongoing monitoring and qualitative analysis of performance, plus recommendations to optimize in real-time.
- Interview Intelligence — eliminating the black box of the interview process by providing transcripts, key takeaways, and actionable guidance to the hiring team to move forward with decisions faster.
- Workforce Intelligence — providing context and oversight to HR teams within their organization, including hiring trends, churn rate, retention risks and high performers, to improve talent onboarding, development and retention.
- Candidate Hub – bringing transparency to candidates throughout the hiring process, making it easy to discover relevant roles, understand hiring status, prepare for interviews, and reschedule when conflicts arise.
Companies across EMEA are successfully adopting Phenom’s Intelligent Talent Experience platform to help candidates find and choose them faster, employees develop their skills and evolve, recruiters become wildly productive, managers build stronger-performing teams, HR align employee development with company goals and HRIS create a holistic tech infrastructure through seamless integrations.
Discover the full potential of your Hrtech strategy with our comprehensive Hrtech News and Hrtech Interviews.