Phenom today announced it has earned “Best Advance in Practical AI” for Talent Acquisition by the HR Tech Awards. Phenom is recognized for continued innovation using intelligence, automation and experience to expeditiously solve organizations’ most daunting recruitment and retention challenges in a highly competitive talent market.
“Phenom has earned this recognition by delivering measurable impact with AI-powered solutions and automation that enable employers to address their workforce needs within an unparalleled experience,” said Lighthouse Research & Advisory Chief Research Officer Ben Eubanks. “Congratulations to everyone at Phenom for this accomplishment. They represent the best the industry has to offer.”
As part of Phenom’s holistic Intelligent Talent Experience platform, Phenom High-Volume Hiring has distinguished itself across multiple industries as a proven method to hire at scale more efficiently. Defined by AI and seamless automated workflows, the solution’s integrated set of tools combines AI Scheduling, One-Way Video Interviews, Hiring Manager, Career Site, Chatbot, and SMS or WhatsApp engagement to:
- Improve hiring efficiency up to 90%
- Fill business-critical hourly, seasonal or frontline roles in as little as three minutes
- Save recruiters six hours per hire
- Substantially reduce operational costs to support mass hiring at scale
By shifting time-consuming transactional tasks into frictionless, hyper-personalized interactions, recruiters and hiring managers are able to collaboratively source, screen, schedule and provide job offers faster without sacrificing a great candidate experience — making both remote or on-site job filling efficient and agile.
Phenom High-Volume Hiring customers have realized immediate improvements in hiring efficiency, including:
- A large regional US healthcare system decreased their time to schedule an interview 86% (from 7 days to 24 hours) across their 7,500+ service providers with personalized AI-led processes that quickly qualify job seekers by interest, location and basic qualifications — balancing hiring speed with candidate quality.
- A global convenience chain with more than 15,000 locations uses automated screening and hiring workflows to staff hard-to-fill roles. They are able to adjust their hiring process according to the urgency of individual stores and hiring managers, and can generate immediate conditional job offers for applicants who are a perfect fit.
- A multi-national early childhood education organization achieved over 90% application completion rates and moved qualified candidates from “hello” to scheduled interviews in less than 3 minutes — addressing a post-pandemic shortage of 10,000 licensed classroom professionals.
“Companies that have a fast, frictionless and flexible candidate experience and application process will consistently outperform those that don’t — especially for hourly, seasonal and frontline roles,” said Bambi Grundwerg, Director, Industry & Vertical Solutions at Phenom. “It is an honor to be able to solve the long-standing challenges of high-volume hiring with the intelligence, automation and experience required by today’s job seekers and HR teams.”
Phenom X+ Brings Work-Altering Productivity
In addition to their existing talent acquisition technology — including Career Site, CMS, CRM, Video Assessments and AI Scheduling — Phenom recently announced Phenom X+, a new platform-wide generative AI capability that bolsters efficiencies by automating content creation, surfacing actionable intelligence, and eliminating time-consuming tasks. Phenom also unveiled 18 platform intelligence and automation innovations to further transform the way employers teams hire, develop and retain talent, including:
- Interview Intelligence — eliminating the black box of the interview process by providing transcripts, key takeaways, and actionable guidance to the hiring team to move forward with decisions faster.
- Candidate Hub — bringing transparency to candidates throughout the hiring process, making it easy to discover relevant roles, understand hiring status, prepare for interviews, and reschedule when conflicts arise.
- Talent Companion — streamlining the application, interview and hiring process for candidates by providing real-time responses to questions, helping to prepare for interviews and sharing reminders at the right time to eliminate any guesswork.
- Automation Engine — giving organizations the backend interface and control needed to configure and iterate on hiring workflows – complete with intelligence for ongoing monitoring and qualitative analysis of performance, plus recommendations to optimize in real-time.
- Workforce Intelligence — providing context and oversight to HR teams within the organization, including hiring trends, churn rate, retention risks and high performers, to improve talent onboarding, development and retention.
With Phenom, candidates find and choose the right job faster, employees develop their skills and evolve, recruiters become wildly productive, managers build stronger-performing teams, HR aligns employee development with company goals, and HRIS easily integrates existing HR tech to create a holistic infrastructure.
On July 25, four top brands will uncover how they are overcoming the challenges they face with year-round and seasonal hiring. Whether looking to address churn, find solutions for difficult to fill positions, or learn best practices for seasonal hiring, attendees will walk away with prescriptive guidance. Register for the webinar: “High-Volume Hiring Lessons From Four Companies That Are Getting It Right.”
To help companies assess their hiring priorities, identify a strategy and build an action plan, Phenom created the High-Volume Hiring Playbook. To then “Go From Strategy to Action,” Phenom recently released its second volume of the high-volume hiring guide.
To learn more about Phenom earning “Best Advance in Practical AI,” read this blog.
Request a Phenom High-Volume Hiring demo here.