Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTXS) today announced that for a second straight year, it has been named by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
The 100 Best Companies to Work For award is based on analysis of survey responses from more than 4.5 million current U.S. employees. In that survey, 86 percent of Citrix’s employees said that the company is a great place to work. This number is 29 percent higher than the average U.S. company. Citrix has also been certified as a Great Place to Work® in Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Greece, India, Ireland, Japan, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
“Best Companies’ leadership has never been more necessary,” says Michael C. Bush, CEO of Great Place to Work. “As workers struggle with the Great Resignation, burnout and covid disruptions, these exceptional companies offer workplace experiences as strong as prior to the pandemic. Citrix gets that ‘place’ is wherever their employees are sitting or standing, and they are committed to making that place equitable, safe and productive. Their commitment to genuinely care for their people through trust, inclusion, purpose and meaningful flexibility for life circumstances goes beyond surface-level perks and is a model for the market to follow.”
In compiling the 2022 list, Great Place to Work® surveyed employees on their company’s culture, and Citrix was noted for providing a great employee experience defined by high levels of trust, respect, credibility, fairness, pride and comradery.
“When Great Place to Work asked what makes Citrix great, one of the most common answers was, ‘the support I feel from my colleagues.’ Our employees genuinely support each other and have a sense of unity, and this really sets us apart,” said Donna Kimmel, Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer, Citrix.
Employees also gave the company high marks for its fairness, hybrid and remote work flexibility, and commitment to community work.
“As one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, Citrix knows what it takes to create a great employee experience,” Kimmel said. “We have a strong foundation and will build on it to continue creating opportunities for our people to grow and succeed.”
The 2022 Great Place to Work ranking is the latest in a series of workplace accolades Citrix has received, including:
- 2022 Best Workplaces in Costa Rica
- 2022 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing in the UK
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation 2021 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Financial Times 2021 Leader in Diversity
- 2021 Best Workplaces in Technology in the US
- 2021 Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion
- 2021 Best Workplaces in the Bay Area
- 2021 Best Companies to Work For in India
- 2021 Best Workplaces for Women in India
- 2021 Best Workplaces in IT & IT-BPM in India
- 2021 Best Workplaces in Tech in the UK
- 2021 Best Workplaces in Central America
- 2021 Best Workplaces in Costa Rica
- 2021 Top 50 Reader’s Choice Employer for the Women’s Engineer Magazine
For more such Updates Log on to www.hrtechcube.com