iCIMS, the leading talent cloud company, has been recognized by Aptitude Research in The Aptitude Index Report: Talent Acquisition Systems (2021) as a provider with strong global capabilities, superior customer support, and unique virtual communication capabilities for candidates and employees. The report highlights iCIMS’ ability to enable customers to accelerate virtual hiring and integrate recruiting into the hiring team’s flow of work through its partnership with Microsoft Teams.
“Remote recruiting, economic uncertainty, and the mounting pressure to ‘do more with less’ have forced companies to closely examine their talent acquisition technology solutions,” said Madeline Laurano, founder and chief research analyst at Aptitude Research. “And, it has become clear that what worked in the past may no longer work today.”
To address the needs of today’s employers seeking innovative and relevant ways to engage with candidates, iCIMS delivers quarterly product innovations and completed acquisitions of three leading technology companies in the last year. iCIMS is unifying experiences within the talent cloud and providing new and enhanced capabilities that are crucial for hiring today and in the future, including the launch of Video Studio earlier this year. iCIMS customers, including Valvoline, Target, CVS, HP and Box all use Video Studio on their career pages and within job descriptions to humanize the brand and engage candidates through employee testimonial videos.
Aptitude Research also noted iCIMS’ success in the enterprise market, evident by the following new product capabilities, features and innovations:
- Investments in AI-matching capabilities to connect candidates to jobs through ethical AI standards.
- Dynamic Candidate Profile, launched earlier this year, that enables employers to leverage comprehensive talent data in a single, unified, and dynamic profile to make faster, more informed hiring decisions.
- Strategic and award-winning partnership with Microsoft that fuses the communication and collaboration capabilities of Microsoft’s apps with the strength of the iCIMS Talent Cloud.
- Modern communication capabilities to enable recruiters to engage with candidates quickly and conveniently on multiple channels including video, text, intelligent chat and messaging.
- Google-powered career site search and digital assistant that easily helps candidates find relevant information.
- Seamless integrations with more than 700 partners in its ecosystem to reduce the total cost of ownership and integration burden placed on HR and IT organizations.
“This recognition from Aptitude Research is testament to our continued market and customer-focused product innovation,” said Chirag Mehta, chief product officer at iCIMS. “I’m proud to be a part of a company that is committed to developing products and technology our customers need to transform their global workforce.”
“Our flagship research, The Aptitude Index Report: Talent Acquisition Systems (2021), delivers a comprehensive and independent look at current talent acquisition trends and technology,” said Laurano. “One in four companies are increasing their investment in TA technology this year, but the landscape is becoming more crowded and complex. The Index Report is a great resource to understand the technology landscape and make informed technology decisions to improve the recruiting, hiring and workforce management experience.”
Recognition by Aptitude Research comes on the heels of other recent industry accolades, including Josh Bersin recognizing iCIMS’ as an AI-driven platform and the largest ATS platform in the world. iCIMS was also named the number one ATS vendor in market share by Apps Run the World.
For more such Updates Log on to www.hrtechcube.com