PeopleScout’s proprietary talent technology, AffinixTM, has been named a winner for Best Analytics, Measurement, and Business Impact Solution in the 2021 HR Tech Awards, powered by Lighthouse Research & Advisory. The award recognizes a talent acquisition solution that is focused on helping customers measure results and outcomes.
“Increasingly, we’re seeing the RPO space as technology partners and leaders,” said Ben Eubanks, Chief Research Officer at Lighthouse Research & Advisory. “PeopleScout is delivering on this with its Affinix solution.”
Affinix brings together ATS, candidate relationship management (CRM) systems, artificial intelligence, machine learning, digital marketing, predictive analytics and digital interviewing to provide a seamless experience for candidates, rapidly supply a qualified talent pool to hiring leaders, and drive efficiencies through innovation. The power of Affinix extends beyond enhancing the candidate experience and driving significant performance improvements to offering valuable insights and opportunities for future efficiency.
“With the demand for talent rapidly increasing, employers need to be able to use data to make informed decisions about their hiring process,” said PeopleScout President Brannon Lacey. “Harnessing the power of analytics helps employers quickly optimize their processes in order to focus on what will drive the greatest business impact. Affinix provides a single source of truth about your recruitment process to drive data-driven business decisions and improve the candidate experience.”
PeopleScout provides reporting tools and data through Affinix Analytics. The data within this tool includes job seeker analytics and operational metrics that provide insights on the end-to-end recruitment process. Affinix Analytics enables users to:
- Improve hiring speed and accuracy
- Monitor trends to visually identify areas of success and opportunities for improvement
- Empower decision making by using artificial intelligence and machine learning to highlight insights, anomalies and predictions
- Analyze their recruitment process and drill into areas of interest
- Review performance, including individual hiring manager and recruiter metrics, to drive actions
- Access key indicators via dashboards
- Leverage survey data to assess candidate and hiring manager experience
- Limit content to specific audiences using advanced security options
PeopleScout continues to redefine talent technology and anticipate client needs with Affinix. Recent recognition for Affinix includes:
- Affinix was named a Gold winner for Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Technology in Brandon Hall Group’s 2020 Human Capital Management (HCM) Excellence Awards program
- Affinix was named a Silver winner in the Most Innovative Product Feature of the Year – Enterprise category in the 10th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Affinix won silver in the Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Solution — Business Technology category in the 2020 American Business Awards
To learn more about the winners of the 2021 HR Tech Awards, visit the website.
For more such Updates Log on to www.hrtechcube.com