PeopleScout’s proprietary talent technology Affinix™ has been named a winner in the 18th Annual American Business Awards® program. Affinix won Silver in the Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Solution — Business Technology category. Affinix creates a superior user experience that mimics the simplicity and usability of the best consumer websites to drive improved results for the talent acquisition process.
“The talent acquisition process is laborious and crucial for companies — PeopleScout makes this process easy by using the latest technologies,” the judges said. “This is the future and AI will definitely help innovation and thinking.”
Designed in response to changes in candidate preferences, skills shortages and digital disruption, Affinix provides access to the latest tools in one platform for talent acquisition. Artificial intelligence, machine learning and other emerging technologies extend across Affinix, streamlining the sourcing, screening and candidate engagement process to identify the top talent more efficiently hrtech news.
“In this unprecedented time, innovative, forward-looking talent acquisition technology has become even more essential,” said PeopleScout Interim President Chip Holmes. “This honor from the American Business Awards is great validation of the power of Affinix as we continue to explore new ways that it can make it easier for companies and job seekers to connect now and in the future.”
The power of Affinix is showcased through enhancements to the candidate experience, significant performance improvements and valuable insights and opportunities for future efficiency.
- Artificial intelligence identifies an average of 43 more candidates per requisition.
- Percentage of candidates applying on mobile increases nearly three-fold.
- Applicant conversion has increased from an average of 30% to 80% with easy apply features.
- Virtual assessment and scheduling reduce time-to-fill by as much as 35%.
Affinix continues to lead the talent technology space with a number of noteworthy achievements:
- In 2019, PeopleScout introduced Affinix as part of its solution offering in Europe to empower faster connections with the best talent.
- Affinix was awarded “Most Innovative Enterprise Solution” in the 2019 Recruiting Service Innovation (ReSIs) Awards at TAtech North America and won gold in the “HR Software Enterprise Product of the Year” category in the 2019 Best in Biz Awards.
- In 2018, Affinix won the gold award in the “Best Advance in RPO Technology” category in Brandon Hall Group’s Human Capital Management (HCM) Excellence Awards and the HRO Today TekTonic Award in the “Candidate Experience” category.
The American Business Awards are the premier business awards program in the U.S. Details about The American Business Awards and the list of 2020 winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.