Kinderlime, the leading provider of childcare management solutions, today announced an integration with Gusto, the leading payroll benefits and HR technology platform for small businesses. Kinderlime’s exclusive partnership with Gusto will help more than 5,000 childcare centers and schools save time, cut paperwork and better connect with parents hrtech news.
“We’re excited to partner with Kinderlime because we have a shared mission of creating a world where work empowers a better life. Our partnership enables thousands of childcare providers and educators to focus on what matters children and their parents,” said Gusto Head of Business Development and Partnerships Mike Triantos hrtech.
As part of the partnership, Gusto and Kinderlime built a technical integration to create a seamless experience for childcare providers, educators and school administrators. Kinderlime users will benefit from the following features of Gusto’s payroll service:
- Full-service payroll completed with peace of mind. Gusto enables childcare centers, schools and other organizations to run payroll entirely online. All federal, state and local payroll taxes are filed by Gusto.
- Data synced and automated. Gusto syncs digital timesheets and employee time and attendance from Kinderlime with payroll, workers’ compensation, benefits and human resources.
- Back-office on auto-pilot. Together Gusto and Kinderlime make it easy for childcare centers and schools to have a real-time view of their back-office operations including financial reporting, student to staff ratio or mobile billing payments so that more time is spent on engaging with children in learning and connecting with parents.
“Staff payroll is one of the biggest challenges that childcare centers face today. With Kinderlime’s mission to empower schools, partnering with Gusto’s leading HR solution was a no-brainer. We are excited to make the life of educators even better,” said Kinderlime Chief Technologist Nalin Senthamil.
Kinderlime’s childcare management platform simplifies school operations with features including:
- Attendance and Timeclock: Childcare centers and schools can comply with state licensing requirements and track staff timesheets electronically and easily with Kinderlime and Gusto.
- Parent Billing: Kinderlime supports complex billing and payments including recurring tuition, payment plans and autopay, saving time for busy childcare center administrators.
- Parent Connections: Kinderlime gives visibility into a child’s life at school with real-time photos, videos and insights into the subjects on which teachers spend their time.
To get started with Kinderlime and Gusto, or to learn more about the partnership with Gusto, visit go.gusto.com/kinderlime
Kinderlime’s mission is to create a world where schools are empowered to operate at full potential. By simplifying licensing paperwork, attendance, billing, accounts receivable, staffing and parent connections, Kinderlime has operationalized over 5,000 schools nationwide. It is the most loved and fastest growing SaaS and mobile childcare management platform with offices in Santa Clara and Sacramento.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making the most complicated business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining payroll, benefits and HR for modern companies. Gusto serves over 60,000 companies nationwide and has offices in San Francisco and Denver.