erwin, Inc. today announced the free and immediate availability of erwin WFH (Work From Home) Impact Manager. This cloud-based application provides organizations with a single source of intelligence regarding remote workers’ locations, communication preferences, and the processes, systems and technologies to support them in being productive and compliant as they work from home in response to COVID-19.
The pandemic has forced organizations around the world to re-think their business models, particularly the need to quickly ramp up and support remote workforces. “Businesses are doing their best to manage this crisis with what they have, but spreadsheets, Word documents and Visio drawings shared through email are inadequate because they aren’t centralized, audit-ready or collaborative,” explains Adam Famularo, erwin’s CEO. “In highly regulated environments, such as financial services, healthcare and pharma, attestations, audit trails and compliance reporting are required regardless of circumstances and will be difficult with a manual, laborious approach hrtech.”
erwin WFH Impact Manager, based on the company’s Enterprise Collaboration SaaS platform launching later this year for integrated insights across the entire erwin product portfolio, will be offered free of charge for 180 days. The solution will help companies:
- Support remote employees, mapping them to their teams and the resources they need to do their jobs effectively
- Empower management to assess the key functions remote workers support, the processes they must comply with, where they are physically located, and the applications and data infrastructure supporting them
- Provide IT with views of the application and technology landscape, license availability and other critical information
- Enable HR to centrally manage policies regarding and communications to remote employees
- Give executives central posting for and tracking of official communications in an easy-to-use, sharable Kanban format that also serves as documentation for audits and other compliance efforts
erwin WFH Impact Manager is delivered via a multi-tenant SaaS environment using an organization’s own domain name. Unlike other free, low-code applications being launched at this time, WFH Impact Manager is a zero-code solution because it does not require any development or IT expertise. It comes with an out-of-the-box template with five business personas: inside sales rep, sales manager, HR manager, IT manager and compliance manager. These personas are completely customizable by the user, and fast starts can be fueled by direct import of Excel- or CSV-formatted data from an HRIS system hrtech news.
erwin also has produced a range of tools to help companies start benefitting from WFH Impact Manager quickly, including videos, built-in tutorials, and threaded discussions on a dedicated user community. In addition, erwin will offer a weekly live webcast, Getting Started with erwin WFH Impact Manager, with the first session on Thursday, April 9, at 11 a.m. EDT.
“When it became clear that all our personal and professional lives were about to change profoundly, our team sprang into action to give customers, prospects and partners access to helpful information and tools,” Famularo says. “erwin WFH Impact Manager is part of this effort, giving organizations real-time, situational intelligence about their remote operations to manage their impact on overall performance talent management.”
Register here to use erwin WFH Impact Manager. You will receive an email from erwin Support within 24 hours with information about how to complete your registration so your organization can begin using the free app.
Get Started with erwin WFH Impact Manager:
- Register to use erwin WFH Impact Manager.
- Attend a weekly webcast for Getting Started with erwin WFH Impact Manager.
- Join the erwin WFH Impact Manager User Community.