Sense, the market leader in AI-driven talent engagement solutions for enterprise recruiting, today reported year-end record growth fueled by the addition of large enterprise customers, the widespread adoption of its new talent engagement solutions, several industry accolades and expansion of its seasoned executive team.
“Our continued growth, the development of award winning products and additional fundraising is a testament to the expertise and dedication of our team as well as the commitment of our customers, and their recognition of talent engagement as a critical component of their businesses,” said CEO & Co-founder Anil Dharni.
Growing Customer Base
As more companies prioritize talent engagement, Sense continued to expand its customer base of over 800 leading brands including Allegis, Anheuser-Busch, Coca-Cola, Dell, Hormel, Humana, PrideStaff, Sears, Sony, and Staffmark. With the integration of Sense’s solutions, customers achieved record-breaking results including:
– 2M job seekers hired globally through Sense Talent Engagement Platform
– 5x increase in conversations with our Conversational AI Chatbot
– 4x increase in number of interviews scheduled through Sense Automation
Major Product Releases
Major product releases and updates in 2022 are empowering Sense customers across the globe to maximize ROI and build stronger talent relationships across the talent engagement flywheel, including:
Sense Talent Relationship Management
Sense Talent Relationship Management (TRM) makes it easier for recruiters to take control of the hiring process while improving core metrics, by providing a central hub where they can see candidate information, candidate activity, and add candidates to campaigns.
WhatsApp for Sense Messaging
Now, Sense customers can have conversations on WhatsApp, the preferred messaging platform worldwide, while taking advantage of shared inboxes, text templates, the Chrome extension, mobile app communication, and all other Sense Messaging functionality.
Smart FAQs with Sense Chatbot use conversational AI to naturally answer candidate questions, helping organizations attract more applicants, reduce time to hire, and boost candidate sentiment.
Awards & Recognition
In response to its impressive growth, Sense made its debut on the Inc. 5000 list and the Deloitte Fast 500, in addition to being named a Top Workplace and receiving top honors as a 2022 Lighthouse Research & Advisory HR Tech Award Winner for Best Innovative/Emerging Tech Solution for Talent Acquisition. Additionally, Sense continues to be recognized as a leading talent engagement solution by G2, ranking No. 1 across 32 categories, including chatbot, recruitment marketing, recruiting automation, and staffing.
Expanding Leadership Team
Sense grew overall employee count by 60% with more than 350 employees globally, including the addition of key members to its leadership team:
- Diane Melchionne, Vice President of Customer Success, comes to Sense after a storied 14-year stint at Indeed, where she most recently served as VP of Client Success. Melchionne joined Indeed when they were a 40-person startup and saw it grow to over 17,000 employees.
- Justin Noll, Vice President of Marketing, joins Sense after nearly six years in marketing leadership at Phenom, a global HR technology company. During his six-year tenure at Phenom, Noll played a critical role in their growth to a $1.4B valuation.
- Tarak Chaturvedula, Vice President of Finance & Controller, comes to Sense after nearly a decade in finance leadership roles with Demandbase (formerly InsideView). His contributions were key to InsideView’s revenue and profitability goals, which led the company to a successful exit.
Funding and Acquisition
Investors continue to recognize the critical role Sense is playing in talent engagement innovation with an impressive Series D investment of $50 million led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2, bringing its total funding to date at $90 million. Additionally, Sense celebrates its first acquisition, adding Skillate, an AI recruitment platform incubated within SAP Startup Studio. The addition of Skillate’s technology enhances Sense’s ability to provide AI-powered hiring solutions integrated across its products including candidate matching, job distribution, job description assistant, and talent relationship management.
For more such Updates Log on to www.hrtechcube.com