POPin, a collaboration platform for leaders and executives designed to help drive organizational alignment through anonymous forums and conversation, today announced that they have integrated its collaboration app with Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Microsoft Office 365, providing communication via chat, meetings & calling. By leveraging POPin, business leaders will be able to solicit candid and anonymous feedback that builds trust, exposes confusion and fosters engagement among employees – within the Microsoft Teams environment.
In particular, Microsoft Teams users will enjoy the convenience of real time anonymous chat sessions that feature winning ideas and comments from POPin sessions within Microsoft Teams to drive better organizational alignment and improve initiative success management.
“Employees today need more than basic organizational functions such as email and calendaring software to stay organized and connected,” said Brian Anderson, CMO of POPin. “The continued growth and adoption of Microsoft Teams in the enterprise is redefining the digital workplace by leveraging an innovative ecosystem of tools that drive better collaboration.”
Mike Ammerlaan, director, Microsoft Office 365 Ecosystem at Microsoft Corp. added, “The POPin integration with Microsoft Teams will provide a valuable collaboration tool to help improve employee engagement throughout a company. We’re pleased to work with POPin to offer a useful framework for our users to solicit candid feedback and drive organizational alignment.”
According to Gartner, “Digital transformation is about more than technology alone. Success in the digital age means identifying opportunities, prioritizing investments and even adjusting business models, as well as ensuring that the workforce is able and willing to embrace an equally disruptive transformation in the workplace. Investing in technologies such as cloud office or self-service business intelligence will be ineffective if the workforce is not able and willing to use them to ask the right questions, collaborate to make the right decisions, and generally make them a natural part of everyday work.” Gartner, Inc., Digital Workplace Program Primer for 2018, Nikos Drakos, January 18, 2018.
With POPin, business leaders leverage a host of innovative tools.
- Voice of employees – POPin gives leaders a proven tool to efficiently and safely uncover the voice of employees to build trust, provide clarity and develop employee buy-in on key initiatives.
- Anonymous crowdsourcing – POPin helps solicit honest feedback from teams within an organization by asking them to participate in an anonymous, single focused question. Participants are able to respond to questions and interact with each other’s answers with votes and comments.
- Comprehensive analysis, reports – Leaders have a full view of an organizations’ POPin usage with the ability to chat about results and share information with specific individuals and teams – all within the Microsoft Teams environment.
“We are excited to partner with Microsoft to provide users with the collaboration tools they need to communicate with employees, obtain feedback on critical initiatives and drive alignment throughout the organization,” added Anderson.
- POPin for Microsoft Teams: https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/apps
- To get the new Microsoft Teams POPin app: https://www.popinnow.com/redirect/?source=pressrelease&t=msteams&tid=0
POPin is a social collaboration tool using anonymous forums and conversations to bridge the gap between leaders and employees by safely harnessing the voice of employees for the sake of building trust, providing clarity and developing buy-in. POPin leverages the power of the entire organization by turning employee insights into action, helping leaders drive alignment and reduce obstacles to corporate objectives. Headquartered in Irvine, CA, POPin is already helping organizations such as CoreLogic, CRH, SCL and NYU. For more information visit www.popinnow.com.