Panasonic Eco Solutions of North America, a leader in cordless assembly technology, unveils its newest addition to its mechanical pulse tool portfolio: the AccuPulse® HR 2-way series, featuring wireless two-way communication capability, at The Assembly Show October 23-25 in Booth #219 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.
Panasonic’s AccuPulse 2-way tools include all the features of the AccuPulse tools with a wireless radio for communication to the qualifier that can be integrated into manufacturing assembly lines and processes. With 2-way capability, tool status and rundown feedback information can be transmitted to the qualifier and provide the ability to change tools settings remotely plus set up sequence changes, further reducing the possibility of operator errors.
“This latest wireless communication feature enables manufacturers to further streamline operations by providing corrections and adjustments in real time,” said Aziz Lokhandwala, Assembly Tools Product Manager, Panasonic Eco Solutions of North America. “Panasonic develops technologies that address our customers’ pain points, the latest AccuPulse cordless tools prove we are listening to meet their needs.”
Key features of the AccuPulse mechanical pulse tool series include:
- High-resolution encoder to accurately detect flush and snug points on a wide variety of joint types, important for fastening applications where precision is critical
- Programmable functionality to deliver accuracy, automation, quality assurance and efficiency across workstations and throughout the plant; settings such as socket extension mode, cross thread reduction, cross thread/rehit detection, retightening prevention, maintenance alarms, and flush detection delay
- Torque control range from 3Nm to 120Nm, in a variety of drive types for applications with automobiles, heavy equipment, off-road vehicles, general industry and agriculture/construction equipment
- A high efficiency double hammer design available in some models improves ergonomics for the operator by reducing noise and vibration.
- Consistent pulse control to ensure the power of each pulse stays constant regardless of remaining battery capacity; automatic shut-off before battery power becomes too low
For more information on Panasonic AccuPulse power tools visit:
Panasonic Eco Solutions of North America is a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Newark, NJ-based Panasonic Corporation of North America is a leading technology partner and integrator to businesses, government agencies and consumers across the region. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation and leverages its strengths in Immersive Entertainment, Sustainable Energy, Integrated Supply Chains and Mobility Solutions to provide secure and resilient integrated solutions for B2B customers. Panasonic was highlighted in Forbes Magazine’s Global 2000 ranking as one of the Top Ten Best Regarded Companies for 2017. The ranking is based on outstanding scores for trustworthiness, honesty with the public and superior performance of products and solutions. Learn more about Panasonic’s ideas and innovations at Panasonic.com.
SOURCE Panasonic Corporation of North America