InfoMart, a global leader in background checks and identity verification services, announced the first phase of their New World of Work Screening Suite, a slate of hiring solutions designed to put America back to work quickly and safely.
While HR departments around the world manage the impact of COVID-19 on their workforces and employment policies, InfoMart has created background screening solutions designed for remote team management, employees returning to physical offices, and hiring best practices for this new way of onboarding.
This initial rollout of their New World of Work Screening Suite delivers accurate background check results at industry-leading speeds and provides a fully remote candidate experience to protect every member of your team.
The suite prioritizes accuracy, speed, and technology that can be implemented remotely:
- Affordable, comprehensive background screening packages to rescreen furloughed employees and quickly onboard replacement hires before they return to your building
- A virtual drug testing solution that accounts for social distancing guidelines by allowing candidates to take an oral drug test via webcam and display the instantaneous results to their hiring managers
- A biometric identity verification tool, ASAP ID, that uses applicants and employees’ personal smartphones to verify identifying information and initiate background checks remotely
Determined to use their platform to help America get back to work, InfoMart is offering ASAP ID for free with the purchase of a background check.
Companies will be able to screen a variety of employee pools, including:
- furloughed and remote workforces prior to re-entry
- replacement hires for lost positions
- candidates who were hired prior to quarantine and delayed start dates
“Business leaders, and the incredible HR professionals who have gotten their companies through the initial COVID-19 impact, are eager to put their teams back to work, and InfoMart wants to help our clients achieve that goal in the safest manner possible,” said Tammy Cohen, InfoMart’s Founder and Chief Visionary Officer. “With the right technology, we can make every aspect of the background screening process remote–including extending our expertise to the screening of current employees–which is what the current market demands.”
“We are in the business of keeping employees and companies safe, and we immediately recognized the need for remote background screening solutions that responded to our current reality,” continued Cohen. “But we’re not done. The second phase of our New World of Work Screening Suite will offer brand new services not yet on the market–but they are critical products we are certain every company will need to implement before allowing reentry into their buildings.”
To learn more about InfoMart and their New World of Work Screening Suite, reach out today or contact Sales(at)InfoMart-USA(dot)com. For media inquires, please contact Anna.Holland(at)InfoMart-USA(dot)com