GoCo.io, the leading provider of modern, all-in-one HR software for small businesses, announced its Fall Launch. Expanding on many of the features GoCo released in August, the Fall Launch features a comprehensive set of transformative enhancements designed to increase efficiency for HR, measure employee experience, and keep businesses compliant.
“GoCo’s mission is to empower SMBs with the tools they need to thrive in the modern workplace,” said GoCo co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Nir Liebovich. “This release underscores our commitment to providing an all-in-one solution that not only simplifies HR processes but also elevates the employee experience and ensures compliance with evolving regulations. We believe that the new functionality will empower HR professionals to drive positive change within their organizations and provide employees with the support and resources they need to succeed.”
With this latest product launch, GoCo continues to solidify its position as an industry leader in HR technology, with features including:
- Engagement Surveys – Level up your employee engagement strategy by going deeper than eNPS with new pulse surveys uncovering employee sentiment across ten themes.
- AI Knowledge Base – Like Chatgpt for your HR policies! Let AI handle your team’s most frequently asked questions.
- View As a Proxy – Seamlessly step into another user’s perspective, empowering admins to grasp employees’ access privileges, streamline training, and promptly tackle any challenges.
- Meal Break Compliance – Stay compliant with state laws and company policies by automatically enforcing meal and rest breaks.
- Attendance Management – Easily stay on top of attendance with automatic manager notifications, a new who’s late dashboard, and an on-time percentages report.
- And, even more enhancements to streamline user experience and automate HR processes in GoCo.
Explore HRtech News for the latest Tech Trends in Human Resources Technology.