Intact Technology, Inc., a leading Enterprise Service Management (ESM) firm and ServiceNow Elite Partner, together with The Anti, a ServiceNow Elite HR Service Delivery (HRSD) Partner, announce a new HRSD Federal Center of Excellence offering to transform human capital operations for Federal agencies. Intact’s success in driving sustained digital evolution to improve the Federal employee experience, combined with The Anti’s award-winning expertise in employee workflow design, brings cutting-edge innovation to the U.S. Federal government.
The offering from The Anti and Intact, built on ServiceNow, delivers a comprehensive, firm, fixed-price solution for agencies to:
- Eliminate siloed HR processes and costly and redundant legacy systems
- Create more visibility to data for leadership to support informed decision-making
- Support employee engagement and retention
- Ensure compliance with government regulations
- Eliminate duplication of effort and manual work
- And work more efficiently, focusing on high-value activities
Agencies will experience the following key benefits using HRSD Federal Center of Excellence:
- A partner with HR-centric expertise: The Anti brings a unique blend of HR consulting experience, HR technology backgrounds, and HR practitioner expertise. The firm designs employee experiences using ServiceNow, helping customers mitigate risk, save valuable resources, and anticipate what employees want next.
- A partner providing long-term sustainability and governance: Intact’s Adaptable Governance Framework and best-in-class Managed Services approach assumes complete management of the HRSD platform for the customer, supporting continuous software optimization and enhancements of the HRSD investment, while also keeping the users empowered and engaged.
- A unified employee experience: ServiceNow’s HRSD module empowers users via self-service through digital channels that provide seamless connections, making it easier to get answers, make requests, and resolve issues from anywhere. The connected workflows and intra-agency collaboration increase productivity, promote data-driven decision making, reduce HR tech spend, and support outcomes around hiring, retention, and employee experience.
“We are proud to announce our latest HR modernization offering in partnership with The Anti,” said Bahar Niakan, Managing Director, HR Modernization, Intact. “Together, we’re poised to elevate the ServiceNow HRSD experience for Federal clients, ensuring they receive cutting-edge implementation expertise and helping them transform the employee experience, all with focused sustainability and governance support through every phase of their IT and HR journeys.”
Wayne Chattaway, Founder & CEO, The Anti, said: “We are super excited about bringing our expertise that we have built over the years in the private sector to our public sector. Improving an employee experience isn’t a private or public sector thing. It’s a human thing.”
Explore HRtech News for the latest Tech Trends in Human Resources Technology.