UKG, a leading provider of HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people, announced new UKG-certified technology partners with a likeminded focus on creating great places to work are leveraging the UKG FleX technology platform and UKG Developer Hub to support more seamless, people-centric experiences.
UKG FleX is a highly extensible technology platform designed for UKG solutions that helps organizations integrate more easily with new and emerging applications while keeping the employee technology experience simple and streamlined. Combined with a robust developer portal with toolkits, documentation, sample data, and additional resources, UKG FleX has further accelerated UKG Marketplace growth, including the addition of new partner solutions that:
- Make it easier to hire people and grow teams in new parts of the world, with ClearCompany, Emissary, Globalization Partners, HireEZ, and Hireology;
- Create flexibility for people and employers with contingent workforce staffing through ShiftMatch, and ShiftMed;
- Care for individuals and foster a culture of continuous development with 15Five, Lattice, PTO Exchange, and Xoxoday;
- Simplify enterprise-wide reporting with NoahFace, MedTrainer, PointsNorth, Rock Solid, and SplashBI; and
- Bring wellness and social impact to the workplace through Human Interest and WizeHive BrightFunds.
“One reason enterprise application platforms (EAP) have rapidly become a critical consideration point for technology buyers is the urgent need to create a more simplified and streamlined technology experience for employees and managers, especially those in frontline and hourly roles,” said Holger Mueller, principal analyst and vice president at Constellation Research. “Empowering partners and customers to integrate, extend, and build on top of the HCM suite has become an industry best practice to support better experiences — and UKG is one of the leaders in the EAP space.”
The UKG Marketplace includes a range of applications, including emerging technologies and industry-specific innovations, that complement UKG HCM solutions in areas such as compensation, compliance reporting and filing, consulting and implementation, data and analytics, diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging, employee well-being, financials and enterprise resource planning, and learning.
“We have a longstanding tradition of solution extensibility because we recognize to create a great place to work requires a great technology experience,” said Mike May, vice president of technology partnerships at UKG. “Over the last year, with the introduction of UKG FleX, our customers have benefited from even more and better partner-led integrations and innovations to help them continue to exceed employee expectations.”
Explore HRtech News for the latest Tech Trends in Human Resources Technology.