The Digital Group has recently made the announcement of the Release 59 of its solution Digital HRMS. This new release has unveiled key updates in different modules. The release before this one catered to rolling out new functionalities and features which were added to the TimePort and Recruitment modules. The hrtech news arena has identified the efforts of hrtech companies in the new updates and features of their solutions.
The team of Digital HRMS has been working towards introducing new releases more frequently in order to be able to add to the features and functionalities along with user experience and the look and feel of the platform. This new release consists of quite a few enhancements and new functionalities that are being looked forward to.
These new features include:
- Availability to the Manager of seeing the name of the recruiter to whom the particular RSS has been allocated.
- Implementation of a more precise categorization of the skills in the section of Add Skills.
- The unveiling of new features on the page of the HR Help Desk Request.
- Introduction of new changes in the workflow of employee Resignation Pullback request approval
- Implementing a more precise functionality of Search Employee.
- Implementing the toggle feature for showing and hiding Left Menu bar on the Home Page.
The Digital HRMS team is laser-focused on creating a new and enhanced user experience for its consumers by continuously updating its platform and rolling out additional features and functions every few weeks.
As per the reports, apparently there are many other new updates and attributes in the pipeline that are going to go live in the upcoming releases of the Digital HRMS.
If you want to know more about such hrtech news and updates, follow the hrtech cube. Hrtech cube delivers regular and high-quality content from in and around the hrtech industry.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Chandrima is a Content management executive with a flair for creating high quality content irrespective of genre. She believes in crafting stories irrespective of genre and bringing them to a creative form. Prior to working for MartechCube she was a Business Analyst with Capgemini.