Argano announced today that Mountain State Software Solutions (MS3) has joined the company. MS3 adds to Argano the ability to integrate across our clients’ technology landscape crafting modern, scalable, and sustainable digital foundations. MS3 will be rebranded as ArganoMS3 in the coming months.
Headquartered in Charles Town, West Virginia, MS3 delivers multi-cloud and API integration services, leveraging middleware technology to connect disparate systems. Their digital services for AppDev, using Kubernetes and Containers along with a robust DevOps practice, means Argano will be able to deploy more complete and secure solutions, whether on-premises or within the cloud. Finally, MS3 brings strong partnerships with AWS, Mulesoft, and Kong that strengthen Argano’s capabilities.
“MS3 provides the integrations that power digital cloud applications, enabling a holistic view of business value streams. With companies investing across multiple cloud platforms, the ability to unify these is critical to the success of business transformations,” said Argano Group CEO Chip Register.
“We are energized by the possibilities now available to us by joining Argano, which is establishing itself as a single go-to transformation partner for enterprises’ core operations,” said MS3 CEO Aaron Weikle. “Together with the full Argano platform, we are further unlocking the value we can offer to clients by combining our integration prowess with Argano’s array of capabilities, essential to modern digital foundations.”
Argano’s model offers clients access to a unified set of high-performance business and technology solutions that are core to building a strong digital foundation including:
- Enabling sales and services to deliver frictionless customer experiences that optimize revenue.
- Architecting integrated logistics and supply chains that are resilient and flexible.
- Delivering agile planning systems and analytics that drive a more strategic approach to financial management.
- Implementing ERP systems and processes that improve data visibility and integrity across core operations.
- Building workforce solutions that enhance employee engagement, productivity, and value.
For more such Updates Log on to www.hrtechcube.com