The all-new GoToWebinar gives hosts new features and a smarter, more intuitive content creation experience to drive more leads, grow audiences and train viewers through live and on-demand events
LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOGM) today announced that it has launched a completely redesigned user interface for webinar organizers, bringing about the next generation of GoToWebinar, the market-leading webinar tool. The new experience gives customers improved usability, including a fully mobile-responsive layout, easier onboarding and in-product tips and tricks, an all-in-one webinar dashboard, additional analytics and more.
Beginning today, all customers using GoToWebinar will have the option to use the newly-designed interface. New and improved features include:
- New analytics dashboard: Easily see what’s working and what isn’t.
- Modern and intuitive dashboard for simple webinar planning and set-up: See upcoming and past events, quickly view analytics, and publish all your videos from previous webinars to GoToStage.
- Fully mobile-responsive user experience: The new experience is mobile optimized so organizers can create events or check on attendees from any screen across devices.
- Full suite of integrations to streamline your workflows: These include leading marketing automation and CRM systems such as AWeber, Hubspot, Unbounce, Zapier and more.
- Easy-to-follow best practices and support along the way when scheduling a webinar: Data from GoToWebinar’s Big Book of Webinar stats of over 300,000 webinars provides tips and actionable insights and best practices for creating a title, scheduling times and much more.
- Integrated one-click publishing to GoToStage: Content can be viewed on-demand and continue to generate leads, attract new audiences or offer on-demand training long after the live event is over.
- Transcription: Currently in beta, recordings are automatically transcribed in the cloud for easy video navigation.
“GoToWebinar pioneered webinars, and now we’ve reinvented the experience with the next generation of our product, making it easier than ever for our hosts to create engaging content,” said Jon Cho, Senior Director of Product for GoToWebinar at LogMeIn. “GoToWebinar allows users to reach customers or prospects to generate leads or offer on-demand or live training, all to ultimately drive better business outcomes. With this redesign, we wanted to refresh the entire hosting experience and make it smarter and more intuitive from end-to-end to meet the needs of those using GoToWebinar and their audience.”
The next generation of GoToWebinar extends the product’s leadership position in the web event space with improved functionality and better analytics, while also growing GoToWebinar’s on-demand offering through a more efficient and comprehensive integration with GoToStage, introduced in beta in late 2017, and now generally available, along with Pre-Recorded Events.
For more information please visit: www.gotowebinar.com
GoToWebinar enables you to easily create captivating events that build brand awareness, drive business outcomes, create connection and deliver information to your target audience. Trusted by start-ups to enterprise organizations worldwide, GoToWebinar helps businesses reach over 60 million people every year.
About LogMeIn’s Communications and Collaboration Portfolio
A recognized market leader in Communications and Collaboration, LogMeIn has a broad portfolio of products that create simpler, more intelligent ways for people to meet, connect, market, sell and train, to deepen relationships and drive better outcomes. These include award-winning products such as join.me, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, Grasshopper, OpenVoice, and Jive. LogMeIn’s combined communication and collaboration products support over 25 million users, with over 900 million conferencing minutes a month contributing to over 7 million meetings per month, and 12 billion voice minutes per year.
About LogMeIn, Inc.
LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOGM) simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.