inMotionNow, a leading provider of workflow management software for creative and marketing teams, continues to add new project management functionality to its creative workflow solution. Today, the company announced the addition of new features driven by customer feedback including Gantt Views, Automatic Date Calculations, and additional tools to facilitate marketing campaign dependencies. The new enhancements complement a string of software enhancements the company has added throughout the year and will be showcasing at the 2019 Adobe MAX Conference (Booth #729) in Los Angeles Hrtech.
“The focus on project management this year is aimed at helping creative teams eliminate the tedious task of orchestrating the efficient production of creative work that fuels successful marketing campaigns,” said Josh Trauberman, Director of Product, inMotionNow. “What we’ve heard from the market, especially as in-house creative teams have grown larger, is a need to marry project management tools with creative workflow to help creative directors to handle the growing volume and variety of work with greater efficiency talent management system. Leveraging these features in addition to the power of the reusable, customizable project templates accelerates the creation and delivery of creative content.”
Efficiency is the operative word when it comes to creative project management and workflow. According to the annual 2019 In-House Creative Management Report, which polled 500 creatives and marketers in coordination with the in-house creative association InSource, the “speed at which creative teams are expected to work” and the “volume of demand for creative work” are the top two challenges facing creatives.
Over the last 12 months, the company has released an impressive line of software updates expressly intended to solve these challenges including:
- inMotion ignite Review + Approval App for iOS. In September, the company released a new mobile app for its flagship product inMotion ignite. The app allows stakeholders to review, comment, and approve creative assets on-the-go, which keeps creatives from chasing feedback to finish a project.
- Dependencies for project management. The dependencies feature was announced in July to help creative directors organize and prioritize creative work, especially where one creative task or proof is dependent on another. For example, a multi-touch email campaign is dependent on graphics and messaging being completed first.
- Campaign management. Campaign management offers a better way to systematize the many individual creative projects that encompass a larger marketing initiative. The feature, announced in March, was highly requested by customers because it enables multi-channel campaign deliverables and facilitates better collaboration between creative and marketing.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Integration. At Adobe MAX 2018, the company released a new extension from inMotion ignite to Adobe Photoshop® Creative Cloud (CC), Adobe InDesign® CC, and Adobe Illustrator® CC. The extensions enable designers to interact with people and projects in the creative workflow process – to send work out for review or check on comments and feedback – without ever leaving the CC app in which they are working.
- inMotion ignite. inMotionNow unveiled an all-new flagship product – inMotion ignite – at the Adobe MAX conference last year. The product is a completely re-imagined creative workflow platform driven by customer feedback. It is highly configurable so that customers can match the needs of their own unique marketing processes and creative workflow.
inMotionNow will be sponsoring an Adobe MAX session at 3:15 p.m. (PT) on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 titled, “Analytical Creativity: The Key to Successful Collaboration with Marketing” featuring Brian Kessman, Founder of Lodestar Agency Consulting and Director of Product Management at inMotionNow, Colleen Phelan, Director of Marketing Services and Web Customer Experience at Delta Vacations, and Brittany Pais, Director of Customer Experience at inMotionNow.
inMotionNow is a Gold Sponsor of the Adobe MAX conference being held in Los Angeles from November 4-6, 2019. All attendees should feel welcome to stop by the inMotionNow booth (#729) to learn more or ask questions, plus pick up swag.
Alternatively, if you are not attending the show but would still like to see how inMotionNow can empower creatives, improve collaboration between creative and marketing, and drive more efficient creative operations, you are invited to schedule a live online demonstration here.