iHire announces the general availability of its exclusive career-driven education and training courses. Previously accessible only through colleges and universities, iHire’s suite of online courses and masterclasses provides students, job seekers, and anyone looking to advance their career with expert advice on resume writing, networking, salary negotiation, and more.
Courses contain written content, videos, worksheets, templates, and podcasts carefully created and curated by iHire’s career experts. The Student Game Plan (SGP) and Sports Career Game Plan (SCGP) courses – used in the curriculum of over 100 colleges and universities, including Ohio State, University of Florida, Texas A&M, and the University of Missouri–St. Louis (UMSL) – prepare students to enter the job market, while iHire’s Masterclasses are geared toward any career-minded job seeker.
“To find work in this competitive job market, candidates must go the extra mile to stand out from the crowd,” said Brian Clapp, iHire’s VP of Marketing and one of the creators behind its courses. “However, many job seekers, especially students, are unfamiliar with the skills needed to land the right job, such as writing a resume and negotiating salary. For that reason, we are excited to offer these courses to the general public as we continue to upskill great talent and build the workforce of tomorrow.”
The following courses are now available on iHire’s platform for $49 each, or customers can bundle all five SGP/SCGP courses for $149:
Student Game Plan (SGP) and Sports Career Game Plan (SCGP):
- Gaining the Right Experience: Students and entry-level candidates learn how to develop an internship strategy, volunteer, and job shadow to build relevant skills and experience.
- Building and Maintaining Your Network: Users obtain step-by-step advice to build their network from scratch and make connections.
- Mastering Your Resume, Cover Letter, and Personal Brand: Students discover how to craft a stand-out resume, cover letter, social media presence, and portfolio.
- Interviewing for Jobs and Internships: Candidates receive tips on nailing any internship or job interview.
- Soft Skills to Build Your Career: Users learn how to identify the key soft skills employers look for and showcase them on their resumes and in interviews.
- Salary Negotiation: Host Lori Cole, one of iHire’s Certified Career Advisors, shares how to determine one’s worth, make a counteroffer, ask for a raise, and compare multiple job offers.
- Interviewing Prep: Cole provides great answers to tough questions, key advice for video interviews, what to bring to an interview, and more.
iHire is a leading career-oriented platform that powers a family of 57 industry-focused talent networks, including WorkInSports, iHireVeterinary, iHireDental, iHireConstruction, and iHireChefs. For more than 20 years, iHire has combined advanced job matching technology with our expertise in the talent acquisition space to connect job seekers with employers in their desired sector. With an industry-specific, candidate-centric, and data-driven approach to recruitment, iHire helps candidates find meaningful work and employers find unique, high-quality talent – faster, easier, and more effectively than a general job board.
Explore HRtech News for the latest Tech Trends in Human Resources Technology.