Today, at iCIMS’ third-annual award-winning INSPIRE global conference, the company announced its accelerated vision to simplify, automate and elevate talent acquisition with the iCIMS Talent Cloud. The company helps talent acquisition leaders streamline their processes, remove complexity and manage through uncertain times with solutions that automate time-consuming manual work, enabling businesses to scale and grow.
“Talent is the heart and soul of every business – but today’s business landscape and market complexities require organizations to have the right technology partner to supercharge talent acquisition transformation efforts and keep up with the pace of change,” said Al Smith, chief technology officer, iCIMS. “By accelerating investments in the iCIMS Talent Cloud, we are empowering our customers to simplify and automate so they can elevate the role of TA at their organizations and achieve their talent goals.”
iCIMS’ next-generation platform will deliver unified data, automation and integration to drive transformative experiences across the iCIMS Talent Cloud, starting with:
- A new framework for creating, distributing and collecting job applications. Talent teams will be able to create a consistent candidate experience and reduce application drop-off with the iCIMS Apply Builder. Customers can configure and control exactly how job applications appear across participating third-party job boards, right from within the iCIMS ATS.
- A powerful, 360-degree view of candidates and jobs. A new job dashboard will harness insights from the iCIMS ATS, iCIMS Talent Cloud AI, Job Advertising and third-party HCM data to give talent teams total visibility into how a job opening is performing, or where it needs a boost.
Today, iCIMS also announced INSPIRE 2023 will be held May 9-10, 2023 at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort in San Diego, CA. More information on registration for INSPIRE 2023 is coming soon. Talent and technology leaders can still join iCIMS INSPIRE 2022 today or watch the content on-demand. The event’s featured speakers include Grammy-nominated artist Sekou Andrews, award-winning mindset and wellness expert Sonia Jhas, “Top 100 Women of Impact” by Entrepreneur Magazine Dee C. Marshall and leaders from Marriott, DISH Network, BrightSpring Health Services, PSA Airlines, Cielo, Spectrum, Enterprise Holdings and Leapgen.
iCIMS also announced customer experience enhancements to provide deeper support for its community of more than 4,000 customers worldwide. iCIMS is helping to elevate the role of talent acquisition within organizations through:
- Accelerated deployment, adoption and engagement for iCIMS Marketing Automation, iCIMS Video Studio and iCIMS Text Engagement solutions – through in-product enablement to help customers gain understanding and accelerate their time to value and desired outcomes from their technology.
- Modernized customer experiences and a new multi-tiered iCIMS Community Member Program, which enables talent leaders to grow professionally through exclusive opportunities to network, learn and build skills.
- Rich talent and market insights through the iCIMS Insights+ and iCIMS Insights Advisor programs to accelerate and optimize talent strategies.
- New and improved customer training as part of the iCIMS Academy in the iCIMS Customer Community to empower talent leaders to accelerate knowledge and leverage the full power of iCIMS’ solutions.
- Enhanced, digitized customer support for faster resolutions with ease.
For more such Updates Log on to www.hrtechcube.com