24 Seven, one of the nation’s largest privately held marketing, creative and tech recruiting firms, announced Founder and Chairwoman Celeste Gudas has been named to Staffing Industry Analysts'(SIA) 2023 Global Power 150 – Women in Staffing list for the second consecutive year. This annual list from SIA, a global research and advisory firm focused on staffing and workforce solutions, recognizes women for exceptional contributions in the staffing industry.
“The incredible impact of the 2023 Global Power 150 Women in Staffing is made even more remarkable given our current environment of post-pandemic shifts, economic concerns and geopolitical issues,” said Ursula Williams, chief operating officer for SIA in a press release about the list. “Meeting such dramatic change and challenges with innovation and growth is a true power move, and the powerhouse women on this list have made such moves in the workforce solutions ecosystem. Congratulations to this year’s Global Power 150 Women in Staffing.”
Gudas founded 24 Seven in 2000. Under her leadership, the company has consistently ranked on SIA’s Largest Staffing Firms in the US list. As a working mother of three, Gudas is committed to furthering executive-level women and has recently acquired several agencies, all with successful female founders or leaders.
“I have worked with Celeste for over a decade, and she has woven diversity and inclusion into the fabric of our culture at 24 Seven by creating policies that include expanded family leave, flex time, remote work, and mentorship,” said Anthony Donnarumma, CEO of 24 Seven. “She deserves to be on this list as her commitment to the ongoing training and leadership development of women is unmatched.”
“I’m humbled to once again be named to this list of incredible women championing innovation in the staffing industry,” said Gudas. “At 24 Seven, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity while matching the right professionals with meaningful work. I will continue to champion women in the workplace and help them build rewarding careers.”
In addition to this honor, 2023 has been a year of significant recognition for 24 Seven including:
- Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- 2023 Staffing Industry Analysts’ (SIA) Largest US Staffing Firms and Largest Creative Marketing Staffing Firms, as well as Gudas named to SIA Staffing 100 North America
- Crain’s Best Places to Work in South California
- Forbes Best Professional Recruiting Companies
- ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Talent
- San Francisco Business Times Best Places to Work in the Bay Area
- San Francisco Business Times 2023 List of Largest Staffing Firms
- Canadian Business Review Board Best in Business 2023
- Fortune Certified Great Place to Work 2023
Explore HRtech News for the latest Tech Trends in Human Resources Technology